Snake A Roid
A downloadable game for Windows
The snake will be back soon.
You may have played Snake-A-Roid at 4TG Game Con this July, and that version is still in development! It will be a free update to those who purchased the original, and will be available to buy soon.
For now, enjoy the original completely free as well as the 4TG Survival Mode that was shown off on the Sunday.
The black and white screenshots shown are from 1.0 - this is the complete game, whereas the 4TG Edition is just the Survival mode on the first arena.
Snake-A-Roid 2.0 will contain:
- A return to the Arena - 50 levels, and 10 bosses
- Updated Survival - pick an arena, and own that high score table
- The Boss Run - beat all 10 bosses in a row, and face off a special one
- A graphical overhaul! Same crisp lines, now in all the colours
- Updated music - more crunchy chiptune madness
We hope you're looking forward to it as much as we are!
|Published||Aug 02, 2016|
|Release date||Jul 31, 2016|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||Arcade, Asteroids, snake, wireframe|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.