Snake A Roid
A downloadable game for Windows
Snake A Roid has been updated!
- A variety of power-ups to aid your snake in its asteroid smashing duties.
- Two different control schemes - Rotational or Directional.
- Three difficulty options.
- Ten arenas to battle through in an Arena mode.
- The classic Survival mode, able to be played on any of the ten arenas.
- Clean wire-frame graphics throughout.
- Crunchy chip tune soundtrack.
- Tiny budget price.
This is an update of the free web-based version: Snake-A-Roid MiniLD
Fixed debouncing in menu screens.
Fixed issue with getting stuck in the control menus.
Sanitized controls a fair bit.
Fixed Arena Endings not working properly ( at all )
Added end game tune.
Fixed game ending from not showing.
Various level balance tweaks so that Hard isn't utterly impossible.
Fixed icon being broken...
- Updated again 30th December 2016 due to corrupt Completion Music...
|Published||326 days ago|
|Release date||327 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, asteroids, snake, wireframe|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The road to 2.0 35 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.